In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our order by the second paragraph of article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor of our website so that the server can remember that user's visit later when he/she accesses our contents again. This information does not reveal your identity, no personal data, or access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a particular user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to be done that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies that you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can usually accept one of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third-party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools >Internet Options >Privacy >Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools >Options >Privacy >History >Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings >Show advanced options >Privacy >Content Settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences >Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
With regard to cookiesthird parties, i.e. those who are outside our website, cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include so the information we offer you is always with reference to the source.
Below we inform you in detail about the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, all or only some of them may be installed.
When there are significant changes to this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the website or via email to registered Users.